Bel-Invest has submitted plans for the first (and largest) of six buildings planned as part of the Wynwood Quarter project.
The project will include six sites:
- Block A – 8 stories, 143 residential units, 22,973 square feet of retail and 251 parking spaces
- Block B – 8 stories, 39 residential units, 4,975 square feet of retail, and 42 parking spaces
- Block C – 8 stories, 39 residential units, 5,573 square feet of retail and 39 parking spaces
- Block D – 5 stories, 72 hotel rooms, 5,445 square feet of retail and no parking spaces
- Block E – 8 and 5 stories, 48 residential units, 48 hotel rooms, 10,661 square feet of retail and 95 parking spaces
- Block F – 8 stories, 7 residential units, 1,707 square feet of retail and two parking spaces
Plans show that some of the residential units will be micro-sized, with studios as small as 400 square feet.
The project was scheduled for review by the Wynwood Design Review Committee at a November meeting, which was cancelled.
Zyscovich is the architect.
Source: The Next Miami