A large complex called Riverside is slowly making progress on the river next to Brickell City Centre.
Riverside has been expected to open at the end of August. It still hasn’t opened.
When complete, the project will include:
- 120,000 square feet of outdoor and indoor air conditioned spaces
- 750-seat food hall
- Miami River Brewery taphouse and beer garden
- Asian and steakhouse restaurants
- Fast casual food including Le Chick, Old Lisbon and Morgan’s
- Boardwalk along the river with artwork
Total capacity is expected to be around 2,000 people.
Source: The Next Miami